- Unshakeable Leaders Workshops
- NML Newsletter 2018 Issue 2
- 2018 Vision of the Region dinner
- NML Newsletter 2018 Issue 1
- NML News December 2017
- Applications are open for 2018 Northern Mallee Leaders Program
- NML Newsletter September 2017
- NML Newsletter May 2017
- NML Newsletter March 2017
- NML Alumni News January 2017
Northern Mallee Leaders Inc invites you to attend Grow Your Business, Together – small business breakfast Guest speakers: • Judy O'Connell, Victorian Small Business Commissioner. •
Northern Mallee Leaders Inc invites you to attend
Grow Your Business, Together – small business breakfast
• Judy O’Connell, Victorian Small Business Commissioner.
• Mark Gepp, MP – Member for Northern Victoria
• Kirsten Lloyd, Social Media Expert
You will learn:
• Practical tips to help your business thrive.
• How to reach and engage your target audiences.
• How a strong network can boost your individual and shared success
This is your chance to hear, and discuss, the opportunities and issues for small business within our region.
Includes cooked breakfast, tea and coffee. Please arrive at 7:15am for a prompt 7:30am start.
This event is proudly supported by the Victorian Small Business Commission and Mildura Regional Development.
Tickets are $25pp (excl fees & charges)
For all dietary requirements please email Carrie Dichiera – [email protected]
(Tuesday) 7:15 am - 8:30 am
The Grand Ballroom
Quality Hotel Mildura Grand 129-137 Seventh Street, Mildura, VIC 3500
Wednesday 10 October at 5:30pm at the SuniTAFE auditorium. NML in partnership with SuniTAFE are excited to bring the newly released documentary "Make me a Leader" to Mildura. Produced by
Wednesday 10 October at 5:30pm at the SuniTAFE auditorium.
NML in partnership with SuniTAFE are excited to bring the newly released documentary “Make me a Leader” to Mildura.
Produced by the “About my Brain” Institute, the Make Me A Leader documentary sheds new light into how to develop the leaders of the future. It suggests a new mindset based on science that integrates our entire biological system from the brain down.
Leadership professional Silvia Damiano and her team travelled the globe to interview various experts to discover how our brains adapt in a changing world – where ‘creativity’ replaces ‘knowledge’ as our most valuable leadership quality.
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
453 Benetook Ave
6-9pm Wed 17 and Thurs 18 October, Deakin Business Centre Eighth St Mildura For those of you who are thinking about joining a Board or Committee or
6-9pm Wed 17 and Thurs 18 October, Deakin Business Centre Eighth St Mildura
For those of you who are thinking about joining a Board or Committee or if you just love governance – Jenny Grigg will be running an interactive and practical six-hour (2x3hr sessions) workshop on governance for organisational performance and compliance covering the following topics
1. Introduction to Good Governance
2. Director Roles and Responsibilities
3. Risk Management
4. Conflict of Interest
5. Ethics, Values, Behaviour and Culture
6. Directors and Managers
7. Board Operations – agendas, minutes, information etc
Alumni/Participant rate $100
Non Alumni rate $125 (with proceeds to go to sponsorship of a NMLP 2019 Participant)
17 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 18 (Thursday) 9:00 pm
Deakin Business Centre
46-48 Lemon Avene
- AddressP.O. Box 10311, Mildura, 3502